Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10.5.12

Varsity football game against Granada on Friday, 10.5.12.

All I have to report is good news!
First off, we won the game. 22-7.
Second off, there were no major injuries. (knock on wood!)

Dehydration is very commonly seen during intense exercise and activities.
Which is all I really observed during the game.

Sorry the pictures are taking a while to come!
I will upload them as soon as I get more memory on my camera.

I have also been helping Bonnie in the classroom.
She has sometimes put me in charge of going around and observing the students do medical taping.
I go around and make sure they are following the directions and assisting where possible!

It's been an awesome month so far, and I hope to experience some more things in depth in the coming months!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting Andrew. Sounds like Bonnie puts a lot of trust in you!! Do you know what you will be doing once football is over?

    ReplyDelete