First semester of iQuest was quite interesting.
I feel like I learned a lot from just one semester.
Although I was on the field and experimenting with the machinery in the class room,
I feel as though I haven't fulfilled my wants from the iQuest class.
I think another semester of awesome iQuest experience will help me fulfill my
desires from this class.
I would like to go to some lacrosse games and observe the differences between
football and lacrosse injuries.
Usually football consists of many injuries to the torso and lower abdomen and back, while
lacrosse consists of many arm and leg injuries.
It will be interesting to watch the sport that I once played before.
Thanks for reading,
Andrew
I am a California High School student and I am also interested in becoming an athletic trainer. I think it's great that you go to your school's sorting events and help with the different injuries! I love doing the same! I know that the games are fun to go to but another idea could be to branch out and also find an internship at a physical therapy office just to expose yourself to a different environment. But keep up the good work! It sounds like you're well on your way! Good luck with the rest of your year in iQuest!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jarryd and I'm enrolled in iQuest at Cal High. I think going to those lacrosse games will help you fulfill your wants in second semester iQuest. Another way for you to get the most out of iQuest is to expose yourself to different areas of Sports Med. Like what Kelly said, interning at a physical therapy office can give you a knew insight of Sports Med. Always try new things! Enjoy 2nd semester iQuest!
ReplyDeleteHey I'm an iQuest student at cal high. Being an athletic trainer would be so cool! That's cool that you get to go to the games and help out, that must be really good experience. I'm sure you'll find even more to do in second semester, there's so many things you can do with sports med. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am an iQuest student at Cal High and I'm also interested in sports medicine! I think it's not just you who feels like there seems to be more you could get out of all the sports med stuff you are participating in. I can see that you know what you want and it sounds like you will be fully capable of achieving it this semester! Good luck on the rest of your journey this year!
ReplyDelete