Friday, September 7, 2012

iQuest Intention

iQuest Intention

  Hello! My name is Andrew Kwon and I am a senior at San Ramon Valley High School. I received the greatly coveted honor of being part of the ever unique class called iQuest. I am excited to dive into the world of sports medicine with my mentor, Bonnie Schar. Bonnie (as we call her), has been working at San Ramon Valley High for quite a while! She has a vast amount of knowledge on sports medicine, which is why I chose her to be my iQuest mentor! Aside from taking the Advanced Sports Medicine class, I will be watching over and job shadowing Bonnie as she teaches the the Regular Sports Medicine course. Hopefully, I will be able to assist Bonnie on the field during various sports events of SRV as well as get a hands on experience. As football season has started up, I am sure that it will be a quick intro into the passion that I would like to pursue in the future.


Your life is what you make of it, make it worth while.


- Kwon

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, from what I can read on your blog you are excited to help sports med. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the interesting things you do!! Be sure to post something about your first meeting regarding your Goal!!

    Mrs. Sekera

    ReplyDelete