Monday, September 17, 2012

9.17.12


I have been going into Bonnie's room everyday except Tuesdays for the past 2 weeks!
We had an official meeting last Friday (9/14/12).
Bonnie and I went over our iQuest Goals sheet and filled it out together.

I am thrilled to report that Bonnie will be letting me onto the football field with her during the football games to get 
a closer and more "realistic" injury experience, etc.

Also, I will be speaking to Dr. Knight who visits the Sports Medicine room every Wednesday.
He has a vast knowledge on Sports Medicine and It will be great to ask him any questions I have and receive in-depth information.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! I can't wait to read about your experience working with Bonnie as well as your discussions with Dr. Knight. Please BLOG after your first football game that finds you on the field with Bonnie. Let us know how that goes!!

    ReplyDelete